- Bruschetta al pomodoro -- $3.95
- Toasted bread topped with tomato cubes and marinated with olive oil, garlic and basil on a bed of arugula.
- Grigliata al fungi -- $6.95
- Grilled portobello mushroom topped with sun dried tomatoes pesto and virgin olive oil.
- Grigliata di polenta -- $5.95
- Grilled potenta topped with feta cheese and a mushroom sauce.
- Carpaccio di manzo -- $5.95
- Thinly sliced beef filet with virgin olive oil, lemon, capers, mustard and shaved parmigiano cheese.
- Antipasto misto per due (for two) -- $8.95
- Fresh selection of marinated vegetables, cured meats and cheese.
- Vongole e cozze in guazzetto -- $8.95
- Clams and mussels steamed in garlic, wine, fresh tomato and basil.
- Mista verde -- $3.75
- Mixed green salad tossed in balsamic vinegar dressing.
- Insalata cesare -- $4.95
- Romaine lettuce with anchovies, parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Insalata spinaci -- $6.95
- Fresh warm spinach, pancetta with house dressing.
- Pomodoro mozzarella -- $5.95
- Sliced tomato topped with fresh mozzarella cheese pesto and virgin olive oil.
- Insalata di calamari marinati -- $6.95
- Baby squid marinated in lemon, garlic and fresh herbs served with mixed greens.
- Insalata di pollo -- $8.95
- Grilled chicken served on mixed greens with fresh mushrooms and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar dressing.
- Insalata statte -- $6.95
- Raddicchio and arugula with gorganzola cheese, fresh mushrooms, zucchini, grilled eggplant and sliced tomato, balsamic vinegar dressing.
Zuppe del giorno (soup of the day) -- $3.95 -- cup $2.25
- Pollo pannini -- $7.95
- Grilled chicken breast marinated with garlic, rosemary, sliced tomato and sun dried tomato sauce served with mixed greens.
- Vegetali panini -- $6.95
- Grilled eggplant, zucchini and roasted bell peppers served with mixed greens.
- Capellini al pomodori naturale -- $7.95
- Angel hair pasta with fresh tomato, fresh garlic, basil and extra virgin olive oil.
- Fettuccini vegetali misto -- $8.95
- Pasta with fresh tomato, basil, garlic and fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Penne con pollo -- $8.95
- Pasta with chicken breast, artichokes, peas and sun dried tomqtoes with marinara sauce.
- Fussuli -- $7.95
- Corkscrew pasta with diced tomato, capers, black olives, basil and garlic olive oil.
- Linguine con gamberi -- $10.95
- Tiger prawns sauteed in garlic, olive oil, fresh tomato, mushrooms and white wine served with linguine.
- Linguine con vongole o cozze -- $9.95
- Pasta with clams or mussels, garlic and wine served with white or red sauce.
- Gnocchi Alla Tuscana -- $7.95
- Potato dumplings in a pesto cream sauce.
- Agnolotti -- $8.95
- Pasta stuffed with vegetables and cheese served in a marinara sauce.
- Tortellini ala carbanara -- $7.95
- Pasta stuffed with chicken and veal in a light cream sauce with pancetta and peas.
- Rissoto al fungi msito -- $9.95
- Arborio rice cooked in chicken broth with mixed wild mushrooms.
- Canneloni al Spalti -- $7.95
- Pasta sheets stuffed with veal, chicken, romano and parmigiana cheese served with tomato or cream sauce.
- Vitello con capperi e limone -- $10.95
- Veal scallopini with capers, lemon and white wine sauce.
- Piccata di filetti sogliole -- $9.95
- Lightly battered sole sauteed and served with a lemon butter capter sauce.
- Petti de poll al rosimarino -- $7.95
- Grilled chicken breast marinated with garlic and rosemary served with balsamic vinegar dressing.
- Melanzane alla parmagiana -- $8.95
- Breaded eggplant topped with Parmesan and Mozarella cheeses and spinach with tomato sauce and spinach.
We are open Monday through Saturday for lunch --
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Every day for Dinner --
5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Sunday Dinner from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
417 California Aveue
Palo Alto, California 94306
© July 1997
This page was created by Cyberstars.com
Return to Spalti's Home Page
Return to Cyberstars' Home Page